NMR on maltose anomers

Tobias Kraemer 161brun... at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:07:00 UTC 2014

Hi all,

After trying around for a while, I still have some problems with running
some NMR calculations. I want to reproduce some results from a paper
on NMR chemical shifts in maltose anomers, and I am using this as a test
case / practice. However, I don't even get beyond the SCF at the
moment, because some error related to Cholesky decomposition occurs. Could
somebody have a look at the input/output please (attached)
and give some guidance? At this stage I am a bit confused about what would
be an appropriate / robust input for NMR calculations. I am quite
sure that I might be missing something here or that some keywords are wrong
in this context. I am running CP2K version 2.6

Thanks you very much for you input.

Best

Tobias