NPT calculation on CP2K

bharat bharats... at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 22:32:42 UTC 2014

Hello Matt,

Thank you for your reply. Let me make it more clear. When I perform NVT
simulations, I have no problem using PBC on VMD, meaning that my DCD file
is OK.. For NPT calculation, since it changes volume every step, VMD does
not able to read DCD to calculate RDF. I don't find many people doing
constant pressure MD using CP2K. Does DCD file we get from CP2K from NPT
calculation have no problem? DCD file is in binary format, we are not able
to read.

Bharat