Compiling-with-plumed option disappeared in trunk version?

Kaneta Yuske smithfie... at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:23:25 UTC 2014

Dear CP2K developers,

Due to major upgrade in my cluster computers, I needed to run calculation
with the trunk version of CP2K.
(Cholesky error prevented me to run with the fastest number of nodes, when
I recompiled CP2K 2.5.1.
Thus, I had to reduce the number of nodes or try a trunk version.)

Everything ok about compiling and calculations, including regtests.
However, compiling-with-plumed seems to be disappeared when the new makefile was
introduced in revision 13688.
http://sourceforge.net/p/cp2k/code/13688/

I'm not sure whether I can edit the Makefile since its structure looks
quite different from 2.5.1
Can I still compile with plumed by editing the Makefile, or further
modification will be necessary to compile together?

Thank you in advance!

Yuske Kaneta