Total number of electrons is not accurate

markus... at gmail.com markus... at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:12:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

It would be very nice, if somebody can help me with my problem.

When I start a calculation with the attached input file, the program starts
and in the third optimization step the following warning occurs:

**** 02:41:38 WARNING in qs_mo_types:set_mo_occupation_3 :: Total number
*** *** of electrons is not accurate
****
After this warning the calculation aborts with the following error massage:

* ASSERTION FAILED: F  stack:  error in dbcsr_mm_cannon_multiply at line
592 with error type 100  message: Invalid last k specified (A)    1 error
in dbcsr_mm_cannon_multiply at line   592 libdbcsr| Abnormal program
termination, stopped by process number 1*
My problem is, that I and a colleague, who has more experience with the
program than me, do not know/understand this messages.

Is there someone, who can help me?

Thank you in advance,

Markus