Difference in Electron density

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 20:49:43 UTC 2014

Hi Pankaj Mishra,

you can easily find information on the format of cube files on the web.
Anyway, for simple operations with cube files, you can use the cubecruncher
program, which is
distributed with cp2k. It can be found in cp2k/tools/cubecruncher.
Just compile it and run without any input to get some hints on how to use
it and on the available options.

Regards

Marcella