[CP2K:5174] Regtest: obviously wrong results in TMC

Kaneta Yuske smithfie... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:29:10 UTC 2014

Hi, Michael

Thank you for your advice.

As you suggested, the wrong values were generated because I run tests on a
single core.
In the output file, there exists warnings:
*** 13:04:46 WARNING in tmc_setup:tmc_redistributing_cores :: TMC need at
***
 *** least 2 cores (one for master, one for worker)
 ***

TMC|NOTenoughProcessorsX= -999
TMC|NOTcalculatedTotal energy: -999

When I run test again on multiple core, these wrong results disappered.

Thanks for your help!.

Yusuke