[CP2K:4637] fftw3 error problem

Iain Bethune ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Sep 26 14:47:37 UTC 2013

Dear Donato,

You need to link with the libfftw3_threads or libfftw3_omp library if you are using threads with FFTW.  This may not be installed by default as you need to build FFTW with the --enable-threads or --enable-openmp option.

Cheers

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Project Manager, EPCC

Email: ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Twitter: @IainBethune
Web: http://www2.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~ibethune
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: 2404 JCMB, The King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ

On 26 Sep 2013, at 15:44, Donato Pera wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm trying to install cp2k but when I run the make file
> I have this error:
>

> fftw3_lib.F:(.text+0x10de): undefined reference to
> `dfftw_plan_with_nthreads_'
>

> Thanks Donato

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.