[CP2K:4613] ALMO

Marko Melander marko.m... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:32:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

from what I've understood, the ALMO based energy decomposition analysis has
been implemented in CP2K. Is this also available in the SVN repository? And
if so, are there documentation/examples available (I couldn't find these
from the regtest)?

Another question: Has the ALMO charge transfer analysis been implemented?

I would be happy test and use both EDA and CTA in CP2K.

Best regard,
Marko Meladner