[CP2K:4790] Re: Trying to compile cp2k+cuda+intel_mpi in parallel-smp mode

Urban Borštnik urban.b... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:06:23 UTC 2013

Hi Alexey,

One trick you could try is:
        mpirun [mpi options] gdb --batch --eval-command=run --eval-command=bt --nw --args /path/to/cp2k.popt -i input_file -o output_file"
You might have to modify the "run" and "bt" command sequence to catch
the right behavior when you use threads (i.e., to print the backtrace
from all the threads).

You could also do something similar with valgrind's thread correctness
checker.

Best regards,
Urban