Units of Morse potential

Chuong nguyen.h... at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:12:55 UTC 2013

There is indeed a problem, if you try to convert to Hartree and bohr^-1 you
get this error message:
 *** 13:04:44 ERRORL2 in input_parsing:get_r_val Incompatible units.    ***
 *** Defined as (bohr^-2hartree) specified in input as (hartree). These ***
 *** units are incompatible!                                            ***

 *** 13:04:44 ERRORL2 in input_parsing:get_r_val Incompatible units.    ***
 *** Defined as (bohr^-2hartree) specified in input as (bohr^-1). These ***
 *** units are incompatible!                                            ***

The default units have dimensional problem. I suppose until it get fixed,
we have to convert somehow the factors by hand but the that's quite
problematic with the wrong units.