[CP2K:4408] changes between 2.1 and 2.3/2.4-trunk inside calculate_dispersion_pairpot subroutine

Marcin Zielinski marcin.l.... at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:18:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've asked the research group in question to send you the test case and
also to try to find out what could be happening there.
I on my side, can provide the configuration files for both version for
sanity check and perhaps the profiling results.
I'll email those to you shortly.

best regards and thanks in advance,