[CP2K:4336] Trouble with libopen-rte.so.4

Jana jahodov... at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 14:22:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am really ruined by hearing that someone at metacentrum experienced no
difficulties while compiling and running cp2k.
I spent 4 full weeks in January trying to manage it, finally I (thought I)
succeeded using intel compiler and advices from this forum

INTEL_MKL = $MKLROOT
> INTEL_INC = $(INTEL_MKL)/include/fftw
> INTEL_LIB = $(INTEL_MKL)/lib/intel64
> CC       = cc
> CPP      =
> FC       = mpiifort
> LD       = mpiifort
> AR       = ar -r
> DFLAGS   = -D__INTEL -D__FFTSG -D__parallel -D__BLACS -D__SCALAPACK
> -D__FFTW3 -D__LIBINT
> CPPFLAGS =
> FCFLAGS  = $(DFLAGS) -I$(INTEL_INC) -O3 -xW -heap-arrays 64 -funroll-loops
> -fpp -free
> FCFLAGS2 = $(DFLAGS) -I$(INTEL_INC) -O1 -xW -heap-arrays 64 -fpp -free
> LDFLAGS  = $(FCFLAGS) -I$(INTEL_INC)
> LIBS     = -L$(INTEL_LIB) -lmkl_blas95_lp64 -lmkl_lapack95_lp64
> -lmkl_scalapack_lp64 -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_sequential -lmkl_core
> -lmkl_blacs_intelmpi_lp64 -lpthread -lm -L/home/mathausj/fftw3xf
> -lfftw3xf_intel -L/home/mathausj/libint/lib -lderiv -lint -lstdc++
>

> OBJECTS_ARCHITECTURE = machine_intel.o
>
> graphcon.o: graphcon.F
>         $(FC) -c $(FCFLAGS2) $<

 but during regtests and later I discovered occasional errors in run and I
haven't really managed to get cp2k to run properly.
So that's why I asked the other user for help but what he did was compiling
it himself and letting me cp bin and lib folders so here I am not really
having any idea about the version of openmpi he used or anything else
regarding his procedure (he just said the openmpi in /software is old and
didn't work)

Thanks a lot for your advices and folder access, tho you used gfortran
which I tried and didn't succeed to compile cp2k, but I guess trying to
compile the programme all over again is the only way now, even if I still
don't get how is that possible that from that user's account it just works.

Regarding $go - I use it to redirect there PBS commandst and in the end I
do
qsub -q short -l walltime=1:00:00 -l nodes=2:ppn=2 -l mem=2gb ./$go

splitting of the last echo actually gives me a bunch of errors