[CP2K:4332] Tkatchenko Scheffler vdW correction method

Ananya Mondal ananya... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 17:58:47 UTC 2013

Thank you sir for your kind information.
I hope this Tkatchenko and Scheffler method is implemented soon in CP2K.

In the test input (QS/regtest-dft-vdw-corr/argon11.inp) PADE
pseudopotentials was used for RVV10 type  functional..
Can I use PBE pseudopotentials?
Which kind of pseudopotentials is best for this calculations?
regards
Ananya