Problem With Constant Electric Field

Pankaj Mishra pkmis... at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 14:38:10 UTC 2013

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply. I want to see the effect of static field on
single atom for my work.
    As I have found, there are only 1 EFIELD option and other is Periodic
EFIELD. Gaussian envelop in EFIELD is working fine. But Constant and Ramp
are creating problem. What are the other electric field options? Do you
mean applying as external potential?  What could you suggest in my case to
at least run this?

Thank you

Pankaj Mishra