Printing Wannier properties using CP2K 2.4

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:10:09 UTC 2013

Hmm. Perhaps the older syntax still pertains to the released / older 2.4
versions.

You can generate a manual for your actual executable by running (in a
directory where you want it to be dumped)

$my_cp2k_executable --html-manual

so you are not at the mercy of differences between the latest online manual
and your executable.

Matt