Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessor 1 Teraflop performance

Alfio Lazzaro alaz... at cray.com
Fri Jan 25 10:32:39 UTC 2013

Hello Samuel,
there is an activity ongoing to port CP2K on the Intel Xeon Phi (people
from CRAY, CSCS, Intel).
An initial version of the code should be ready soon (~1 month).
there are several things to tune...

Are you sure you can put this card on a Mac Pro?
I don't know if Intel will support it (Intel Xeon Phi is an HPC card).

Alfio