[CP2K:4255] Poisson Solver's requirement for FFTSG library

JingQiang gohjin... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:18:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the remark. Even though I have indicated that I would need
preferred FFT library as FFTSG:
GLOBAL| Preferred FFT library
FFTSG

But I noticed that in my output file, I got this warning:
WARNING : FFT library FFTSG is not available  Trying FFTW3

The calculations can be completed without any other issue. Does it mean
that the wavelet Poisson solver still use the FFTST, but the other parts of
the codes rely on FFTW3 libraries? Thanks.

Cheers,
JQ
CP2K| version string:                    CP2K version 2.3 (Development
Version)
 CP2K| source code revision number:
 12327