[CP2K:4243] Re: HOW-TO: Building a parallel and CUDA-enabled CP2K binary in a 64-bit Linux box with GNU compilers

Miro Moman miro... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:50:47 UTC 2013

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. We are extremely busy right now.

We have tried many different options after posting that how-to. Some of
them work to some extent. However, for the time being, we have been
unable to produce a fully-functional binary.

We will keep trying as soon as we find some time and posta new how-to
here in case we find an improved procedure.

Kind regards.

Miro
prosciens.lu

http://www.e-moman.eu