help me to identify coulomb energy in out put file

satya satyanaray... at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:40:31 UTC 2013

Hi,
  I am performing geometry optimization calculations of periodic
crystal structures. In these calculations, I wanted to know only total
electrostatic energy contribution in  each SCF total energy. I found some
energies in output file in each SCF cycle like

  Overlap energy of the core charge distribution:
0.00012835851567
  Self energy of the core charge distribution:
 -3365.59137017801322
  Core Hamiltonian energy:
1007.19299947952993
  Hartree energy:
995.31372291207026
  Exchange-correlation energy:
-358.80564422532694

  Total energy:
-1721.89016365322414

In between these energies, which energy should I consider as a coulomb
energy?.

Thanks in advance..