alchemy with multiple SUBSYS bug

marc marcvanh... at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:59:37 UTC 2013

In the attachment I added a debug report for this bug.  I have circumvented
the problem, and works on my own computer, although my hack still needs
testing on our computing clusters.  Providing a in-depth full solution is
beyond me since I'm not a CP2K developer, but I hope it is of use for
someone else.

best regards
marc