[CP2K:4830] parallelisation with CELL_OPT

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:52:33 UTC 2013

very probably is either an issue of your compiler or an issue of your libraries.
I have double checked right now and I do not see any major issue.

Can you be more specific and tell us:
-) How many mpi tasks you need to reproduce the error?
-) How many omp threads?
-) compiler version
-) libraries version (scalapack, etc..)