[CP2K:4568] RESP charges

Matthias Krack matthia... at psi.ch
Wed Aug 21 07:01:04 UTC 2013

Hi Ani,

you should use a much higher cutoff than 280 Ry. This value is by far not
sufficient for your system containing fluorine as indicated by the poor
value of 0.00012 for the "Total charge density on r-space grids which
should be at least 1.0E-6 or lower. I would suggest a cutoff of 400 or
better 600 Ry. You may also reduce the value for EPS_DEFAULT to 1.0E-12. I
am not sure, if this will fix your problem with the NAN in the RESP output,
but in order to produce reasonable results you should use the proposed
settings anyway.

Regards,

Matthias