[CP2K:4552] Bulk modulus of silicon with CP2K

leila salimi leila... at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:37:16 UTC 2013

Hi Juerg,

Thanks very much. I tried without dispersion correction for DZVP basis
set, CUTOFF 500 and REL_CUTOFF 80. I got better results( B = 90 GPa).
I didn't understand how I can find my calculation is converged or not?
For k-points you mean the system of 64 atoms is not big enough and I have
to check with small unit cell (8 atoms) and then with MULTIPLE_UNIT_CELL
keyword increase the size of  the system and to see how it is converged?

Regards,
Leila