[CP2K:4547] Does CP2K still support TDDFT module ?

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Mon Aug 12 09:26:22 UTC 2013

Hi

the situation is still the same. The TDDFT module is not
actively maintained. Transition moments are missing.
The basic properties should still work.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland