Comparing the energy from cp2k and gromacs

Fahimeh Baftizadeh fahimeh.b... at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:00:11 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I thought maybe it will be helpful if I just put here my input files and
someone else run it if it is possible for you. In fact it seems very
trivial but I checked the parameters and I don't understand why the Energy
is positive!

I am doing just a single step energy calculation of a molecule.
Thanks for your help

Fahimeh