Energy units and PBC

Fahimeh Baftizadeh fahimeh.b... at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 2 21:44:00 UTC 2013

Hi David,

I tried to put these lines to control the print

&GLOBAL
 &PRINT
  SECTION_PARAMETERS HIGH
 &END
&END

But i think due to the old vesion of cp2k, keyword print is unknown in
GLOBAL section! How one could check in the older versions? I am using
version 2.3! this is the error:

 *** 17:41:16 ERRORL2 in input_parsing:section_vals_parse found an unknown
***
 *** keyword SECTION_PARAMETERS in section PRINT
***

Fahimeh