[CP2K:4378] SE virial

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Fri Apr 19 08:52:04 UTC 2013

Hi

periodic NDDO type calculations are non-standard are need
special care in the definition of the Coulomb energy.
There was never a thorough test which options and parameter
settings work reliably and no testing of the stress tensor
has been done.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland