[CP2K:4059] How to configure gfortran with mpich2?

Alin M Elena alinm... at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:53:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

it depends very much on what you decide to install...
I can share with you my arch file this is for mvapich2 wih gcc (you need a
recent version) and intel-mkl...

CC       = gcc
CPP      =

FC       = mpif90
LD       = mpif90

AR       = ar -r

CPPFLAGS =
DFLAGS   = -D__GFORTRAN -D__FFTSG -D__parallel -D__BLACS -D__SCALAPACK  -
D__FFTMKL -D__LIBINT
FCFLAGS  = -I$(MPI_ROOT)/include -O3 -ffree-form $(DFLAGS) -ffree-line-length-
none
LDFLAGS  = $(FCFLAGS)
LIBS     = -L$MKLROOT/lib/em64t -lmkl_scalapack_lp64 -lmkl_gf_lp64 -
lmkl_sequential -lmkl_core -lmkl_blacs_intelmpi_lp64 \
           -
L/ichec/home/users/alin/playground/cp2kpink_libint/libint_tools/lib -lderiv -
lint -lstdc++

OBJECTS_ARCHITECTURE = machine_gfortran.o

if you do not want libint you can safely remove  -D__LIBINT and let the last
line out. of course you may decide to be more aggressive in optimisation too

Alin