[CP2K:4022] How do you choose the BASIS_SET?

Nathaniel Swenson nate... at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 21:45:24 UTC 2012

You should literally have a file named BASIS_SET located in the same
directory as your input file.  The BASIS_SET file contains a bunch of
basis set parameters that CP2K needs to run.  There is an online
repository of basis set data located here:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cp2k/basis_sets/

Regards,
Nathaniel