can constrained geometry OPT be performed in CP2K?

marci marc... at pci.uzh.ch
Wed Oct 17 06:40:22 UTC 2012

Dear Yefei,
the only constraints allowed with GEO-OPT are fixed atoms.
With MD the constraints can be set from input in section
CP2K_INPUT <http://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT.html> / MOTION<http://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/MOTION.html>
 / CONSTRAINT<http://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/MOTION/CONSTRAINT.html>
"

regards