[CP2K:4081] How to configure gfortran with mpich2?

Alin M Elena alinm... at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:54:20 UTC 2012

Wang,

you can set the threads in your case by using OMP_NUM_THREADS variable... by
default openmp uses all the threads available...
Usually I prefer to set it inline

OMP_NUM_THREADS=6 cp2k.ssmp input.file > output.file

The other two variables that Sandeep suggested do not apply to your case, as I
doubt that the cp2k in red hat repos is linked against intel MKL (second
variable), third variable is related to intel implementation of mpi and has
nothing to do whatsoever with openmp...

regards,
Alin