[CP2K:4212] Generating Pseudopotential

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Thu Nov 29 15:16:05 UTC 2012

Hi

you can find the code and information with examples in the
SVN repository of CP2K (trunk/potentials).
Alternatively, you can try the atomic code that is part of the
main cp2k executable (see tests/ATOM/regtest*) and the manual
for examples.

The key to good pseudopotentials is experience and testing.

There is also online information and literature you can check.
(see quantum-espresso, abinit, FHI, etc)

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland