[CP2K:4200] cpmd and bomd

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Wed Nov 21 10:01:08 UTC 2012

Hi

we discuss many of these questions in

Ab initio Molecular Dynamics, Dominik Marx and Jürg Hutter, Cambridge University Press, 2009

Car-Parrinello molecular dynamics, Jürg Hutter, Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Molecular Science 2, 604-612 (2012)

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland