periodic qmmm calculations

Ruibin ruibin... at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 00:03:19 UTC 2012

Dear Ananya:
    Have you solved your problem? I am also having the similar issue and
looking for help. By the way, maybe you should also turn on the QM box
recentering every step? The QM atoms just won't cross the QM box boundary
even if you set wall constant to 0 in z direction. Any help from more
experienced will be appreciated!

Thanks
Ruibin