[CP2K:4169] geo_opt_cp2k

Sandeep Kumar Reddy kuma... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:40:27 UTC 2012

Dear all,
              I also faced similar problem. It many times stops at starting
of 2nd optimization step and it is independent of job type, mean system
size. One more thing i observed is, it depends on machine/server. On few of
them, i never faced this problem for same type of system.

Memory usage is small for systems i studied. It may not be an issue.

-Sandeep