Cp2k - Version

Sanjay Bharathwaj computatio... at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:01:21 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I would like to start using cp2k and planning for a cpmd run for
a system of 250 atoms using plane waves.

I am little confused about which version should i use.
the development version or the stable versions(release branch).

Since there is no information on the update/corrections
that have been included in the development version
compared to the latest stable cp2k_2 branch, i wanted to know
if using cp2k_2 branch versions provide a decent results for the
MD simulations.

Could anyone please help in deciding the version.
Thanks in advance.

Sanjay

--
Regards,