Printing MO eigenvalues

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Wed May 23 20:39:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

seems you're a victim of some not fully synchronized algorithms in the code.

"Controls the printing of the molecular orbitals.Note that this is only
functional with diagonalization based methods, in particular not with OT
(see MO_CUBES)"

Turn OT off. Or try pdos or MO_CUBES in the print section of DFT.

Matt