[CP2K:3743] C NMR info

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Tue Mar 13 14:56:02 UTC 2012

Hi

you need to do all-electron calculations for NMR chemical shifts.
Use  METHOD GAPW in ..%DFT%QS.
Have a look at the inputs in ../tests/QS/regtest-nmr*
But be careful those inputs may use not converged parameters.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland