[CP2K:3874] Re: MKL + Intel MPI with OpenMP

Alin M Elena alinm... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:19:31 UTC 2012

Hola Rafael,

is relative simple what you want...
build on arch/Linux-x86-64-intel.psmp
all you nee to is to change the acml linking to mkl...
Maybe you want to change MKL too.

Alin

On Tue 26 Jun 2012 12:38:24 raf... at simulux.us.es wrote:

Hello again,
I apologize for the insistence.
Did you post your arch file?

Thanks in advance.

On Friday, June 15, 2012 1:17:03 PM UTC+2, ribx wrote:
I can give it to you next week, on wendesday.

regards
ribx

Am Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2012 17:04:07 UTC+2 schrieb raf... at simulux.us.es:
Dear Sir,
I plan to try using MKL + openmpi + openmp next week. Could you share your
arch file?

Thanks a lot.

Rafael R. Pappalardo