Call for papers - Advanced chemistry Letters

kaliappan muthukumar kaliappan.... at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 17:44:27 UTC 2012

Dear Researchers,

Apologies for this cross post!

We have the pleasure to inform you that we are organizing
a (peer-reviewed) themed issue entitled ‘Doped Nano-Materials for Energy
and Electronic Applications’
to be published in ‘Advanced Chemistry Letters’ this December.

If your research field (both experimental and theoretical)
matches any of the following themes

1) Doped Nanomaterials for Energy (Photovoltaic and Electrochemical
Applications) and Electronic Devices,

2) Synthesis, Growth, Fabrication and Processing of Functional Materials,

3) Characterization of Doped Nanomaterials and Molecules on Surfaces,

4) Dopants, Vacancies and Defects in Surfaces and Interfaces,

5) Further Studies Advancing and Understanding the Function of Doped
Materials.

we welcome your submission (Article /communication /Review) to this issue.

More information about this themed issue can be found at
http://www.aspbs.com/acl/cfp.pdf

The last date for the submission of manuscript
is 15th September 2012, and i suggest you the following webpage
for further information and instructions for the preparation of manuscripts.

http://www.aspbs.com/acl.htm
http://www.aspbs.com/acl/inst-auth_acl.htm

According to the journal policy, all research papers will be
peer-reviewed by experts in the field and we would be grateful
if you would inform us about your intention to submit well in advance.

Further, If you need more information please do not hesitate
to contact me and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Dr. Muthukumar and Dr. Larsson

—
Dr. Muthukumar Kaliappan,