[CP2K:3710] linear solver Subroutine for sparse matrices in DBCSR format

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Tue Jan 24 08:54:52 UTC 2012

Hi

there is no such routine available. There are many possible
algorithms available to solve large sparse linear systems.
The optimal one depends strongly on the structure of your
matrix.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland