[CP2K:3728] spatial distribution plot

Peter Mamonov pmam... at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:00:21 UTC 2012

Hello there!

For complex visualization I would recommend mayavi
[http://code.enthought.com/projects/mayavi/] which is GUI as well as
python programming interface built around well known VTK library. It
is capable of visualizing scalar and vector fields using a number of
techniques, including so called "volume rendering", which you would
probably find appropriate for your task.

Regards,
Peter