[CP2K:4233] ifort 11 issue with latest trunk cp2k

Noam noam.be... at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 13:43:07 UTC 2012

On Thursday, December 20, 2012 7:27:31 AM UTC-5, Ole wrote:

> Hi Noam,
>
> your are right. This has been fixed in revision 12586. Sorry for that.

Great.  Thanks a lot for the quick response.

I've also submitted it to Intel, and the first line response was to
reproduce
the issue and escalate it, so maybe it'll even be fixed eventually (not
that any of the HPC centers I use will ever upgrade their compilers,
so I'm really thankful that you found a clean workaround within CP2K).

    thanks,
    Noam