[CP2K:3995] GTH BLYP and B3LYP basis sets and pseudopotentials for Fe

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Tue Aug 28 07:31:08 UTC 2012

Hi

there is currently no Fe B3LYP pseudopotential. Most people
would use the corresponding BLYP PP in such a case (and also
for all other elements in the calculation).
The best choice for a basis set is the MOLOPT series. You
can find them in BASIS_MOLOPT in tests/QS.

Finally, you could generate your own (B3LYP) pseudos and
basis sets using the atomic code that is part of CP2K.
Some examples can be found in tests/ATOM.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland