[CP2K:3972] Implementing new force field Tight-Binding Second Moment Approximation (TB-SMA)

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Fri Aug 10 12:15:06 UTC 2012

Hi

this is a variation of the EAM many body potential implemented
in CP2K.
I would suggest to add a TYPE-variable to the EAM nonbonded type.
Whenever there is a "EAM" type of calculation done in the code
you will have to switch between 'original' and the 'tb-sma' method.

These are the 6 files that have a reference to 'EAM'
force_fields_input.F
manybody_eam.F
manybody_potential.F
pair_potential.F
pair_potential_types.F
pair_potential_util.F

best regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland