CELL_OPT keyword

Andreas Funk fu... at chemie.uni-siegen.de
Fri Aug 3 08:29:39 UTC 2012

Dear Sandeep,

the following input works pretty well:

  &CELL_OPT
    EXTERNAL_PRESSURE 1.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 1.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 1.0
    PRESSURE_TOLERANCE 0.1
    OPTIMIZER cg
    KEEP_ANGLES true
    &CG
      &LINE_SEARCH
        TYPE 2pnt
      &END LINE_SEARCH
    &END CG
  &END CELL_OPT

Of course, you can optimize the angles, too, by setting "KEEP_ANGLES
false". Pressure tensor and pressure tolerance are system dependendent.

Best regards,

Andreas