[CP2K:3792] Poisson solvers in QMMM

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:23:25 UTC 2012

Dear Frank,

you have already found the reasons. In order to have recoupling the only poisson solver working at the moment is multipole.
Nothing prevents you from implementing also for the other solvers something similar.
If instead you want to use cp2k as a black box, you have to stay within the implementation borders (see papers and regtests input provided): everything beyond that is not guaranteed to work.
Regards,
Teo