PDOS

nadler rod... at gmx.ch
Tue Apr 17 10:14:03 UTC 2012

Hi Clare,
Create a copy of each atomic kind you have, remove the other atomic kinds
from the files and open each file with xmgrace or Gnumeric. With xmgrace
you should load the PDOS as block data. Gnumeric also allows you to read
ascii files and would be the more comfortable solution. Then you can sum
them to obtain the DOS. Looking into the PDOS file gives you the
information about what quantity is in each column. That's how I'm doing it,
others may know a more efficient procedure (which I would be glad to learn).
Regards,
Roger