[CP2K:3547] Re: Installing problem with tamc_run.o

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 11:50:41 UTC 2011

Hi Alin

I know but compilers take lots of time to adopt the correct standard. Meanwhile we prefer to have code as much as possible compilable.
That's the reason why you will find only few.. very few places (less than 5) where we use pointers with intent.
Moreover, if you use that, it must be highly consistent. My experience is that gfortran is too permissive and this leads unavoidably to non-transferable code.
In your case I really do not see the necessity of having the intent. That's why I've just removed that (hopefully it should be ok now).

Best,
Teo