[CP2K:3539] Installing problem with tamc_run.o

Alin Marin Elena alinm... at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 00:10:12 UTC 2011

Hi Joan,

In addition to my previous email, can you also add the error that you
get when using the tamc_run.F file from cvs?
just remove the tamc_run.F file and do a cvs update.

It looks to me you are using a changed version of the file.

I have also compiled it with
alin at stokes1:~> ifort -v
Version 12.0.0

and I had no issues.